Monday, January 14, 2008

Swap me anything


http://bestsideboobs.blog.com/Hello there my name is mick and thought just for a laugh i would try to swap my old jocks they have been a little used but still hold everything in. If you are interested just make an offer, anything will do or if you would like to swap something on my blog send a pic and all the info to my email: scatman18@gmail.com and i will chuck it on for ya. If you just what to leave a comment thats cool to. Thanks for viewing and happy shopping

1 comment:

hotstuffreal said...

To Mick,
I think your jocks look very pretty but I don't know what to swap them for! I want an original idea, nothing thats been done, like a pet rock etc, so if you could write back with some suggestions that would be much appreciated. Thanks,
hotstuffreal